Product Keywords: polyurethane frame sieve plate 305 * 305
The hole shape of the sieve plate is: slit, rectangle, circle, square.
Main application industries: coal washing plants, coking plants, mines, power plants, dredging companies, metallurgy, petroleum, petrochemical and other enterprises.
The polyurethane sieve plate produced by our company includes polyurethane comb sieve plate, polyurethane round (square) rod sieve plate, polyurethane inlaid frame sieve plate, polyurethane hook plate sieve and lining plate.
Has the following characteristics:
(1) The full range of sieve plates can meet the requirements of different specifications and performance of users;
(2) Good physical properties, high wear resistance, long service life, 3 to 5 times that of metal screens (nets);
(3) The noise of the elastic screen surface is low, which is more than 10db lower than that of the metal screen plate (mesh);
(4) It is not easy to plug holes and has a high sieving rate, especially the elastic sieve surface sieve, which has a good sieving effect on difficult-to-screen materials (solvents), and is an ideal substitute for ordinary sieve plates (mesh).
(5) Light weight, reasonable structure, convenient installation and removal.
Polyurethane sieve plate is a new type of product developed in recent years to replace metal sieve plate on sieving machines such as mine beneficiation, classification and dewatering. It is mainly used in the classification, screening and dewatering of coal, iron, copper, gold and other ore. It is one of the necessary accessories for vibrating screen.
Due to the harsh conditions of the sieve plate, not only the wear resistance, corrosion resistance and aging resistance are required, but also the precise size of the sieve holes and slits must be maintained during use.In the past, the sieve plate was mainly made of stainless steel, but due to the wear resistance of metal , Elasticity, corrosion resistance is poor, and the noise is high, the processing cost is high, and the life is short. In most cases, it is being replaced by a polyurethane screen.